Gyms & Fitness Centers
Safer, More Effective Method for Cleaning and Disinfecting Gyms & Fitness Centers
HOCl is safe to use in your fitness center throughout the day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. HOCl has a sanitizing and disinfecting power to kill most viruses, bacteria, and fungi, including all strains and variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
HOCl fogging with the Genesis Fogger quickly sanitizes and disinfects an entire gym from ceiling to floor and every surface in between, including gym and fitness equipment, weights, benches, tables, floors and floor mats, glass, lockers, showers, toilets, sinks, mirrors and much more.
HOCl is the most effective member of the chlorine family, with none of the negative traits of chlorine bleach. Chlorine bleach carries a negative electrical charge, while HOCl carries no electrical charge. This allows HOCl to efficiently penetrate the protective wall of viruses, bacteria, and fungi, because these germs are negatively charged.
- HOCl is over 100x more effective than chlorine bleach at killing pathogens.
- The powerful advantage of HOCl is its neutral pH.
- HOCl is environmentally friendly and nontoxic, so your customers and employees will feel safe.
- HOCl is found in the human body at the white blood cell level. It’s part of our natural immune system and it’s what helps us fight infection.
- HOCl is hypoallergenic and alcohol and bleach free.
- HOCl is non-hazardous and non-flammable and does not require a Safety Data Sheet (although we have one available) and can be disposed of safely in any drain.
Most gym & fitness industry cleaners are either ineffective or toxic, or both. HOCl scores on both points, because it’s an extremely effective cleaner and disinfectant, as well as completely nontoxic.
HOCl is Harmless
HOCl is Optimal
HOCl is Clean
HOCl is Harmless, Optimal, Clean
The NIH studies referred to above found that 200 ppm of HOCl is ideal for any commercial setting.
Because it is nontoxic to both humans and animals there is no maximum, some gyms fog between every client and others, twice per day.
Restrooms, Lifting area, Yoga room, Cardio section, break rooms, front office space, high-touch surfaces.